TBAND is a Windows program for calculating and plotting electronic band structures using the Slater-Koster tight-binding method.
- TBAND can be used to calculate crystal band structures for simple cubic, body centered cubic, face centered cubic, diamond, and zinc blende lattices.
- Calculations can be performed using either two center or three center integrals and orthogonal or non-orthogonal basis sets.
- Most lattice types support up to third nearest neighbor interactions for all basis sets.
- Parameter files for producing highly accurate band structures for several elements in the BCC, FCC and diamond structures are included.
- The program allows multiple band structures to be calculated, plotted, and compared.
- Band structures can be calculated along an unlimited number of arbitrary lines in the Brillouin zone of the lattice.
Click here to download (0.7 MB) TBAND for free.
If you download TBAND we'd like to hear from you.
Tutorial - Electronic Band Structure Calculations
What do you plan to use it for?
What kind of work do you do?
If nothing else just let us know what the weather is like where you are.
Email Stefan Hollos:
stefan[AT]exstrom DOT com